How to Improve Your Relationship with the Law of Attraction


I have a friend of mine who has been telling me how the
law of attraction is helping him get what ever he wants.At first i was not interested in what he was saying until i got up one day not so long ago and decided i was going to research a little about this law of attraction and see how i can use it to improve a part in my relationship that was not working effectively as i wanted.

The wikipedia defines the law of attraction as "people's thoughts (both conscious and unconscious) dictate the reality of their lives, whether or not they're aware of it."Essentially what i understood is that if one thinks or duel on a particular thought and truly believe it's possible,that thought will become a reality.

So that in effect is that when one think of some thing positive he/she will definitely get that positive thing but putting a lot of attention and thought onto something you don't want or negative means you'll probably get that too.

That right there my friend is what caught my attention.Wouldn't it be cool if you need any thing all you do is think and believe in it and bingo you get it.Just like closing your eyes and make a wish and before you open it $$$.Well that was enough to push me go further with my research.So what i did next was i got a DVD called the Secret which duels more deeply about this law of attraction thing.

After watching this kind of a documentary i was really pumped up about this notion of asking the universe for what ever i want, which i like to look at now as asking my God what i want.So I decided to put it in action.What i did was i put an alarm tune(that's a tune of a laughing child)on my clock.

The next morning the alarm went off and this child (my alarm tune)was laughing non stop so i got up from my bed with my fiance all laughing too because we could not resist the fun of that Tune.Remembering why i put the tune in the first place i wished for a day of no problems what so ever.

You will not believe what happened to me, there are certain things that my fiance says that makes me a little angry with her but this morning was different she said it and it had no impact on me it was so OK.To cut the long story short it was one of those days that one says "Today was a great" day on the dinner table.

Actually things are getting better and better every day as i try to think all positive things about my relationship and though they are things i can deal with them, it is even better having it gone just by thinking it is not there any more.Just try to put this in action and you can come back here and share your experience by posting a comment in this blog.

If you have gone though the experience about how the law of attraction is improving your relationship do not leave with out sharing it here i will like to know what others thing about it all till next time take care and i wish you a happy day today as i do my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails